About Me

My photo
Self-published author with 3 books out there dealing with the darker side of life through poetry, short stories, observations and sketches. 'Love or Suicide and the Life In-between', 'this heat, it's hell closing in on me' and 'Words to be performed from under a table by the last of us'. Can't live without music (heavy metal and soundtrack's especially), film buff (sci-fi floats my boat), anime watcher (old school mainly), book reader (anything that captures my interest), gamer (PS4/Xbox-One), gym pumper and all round geek.

Thursday 28 April 2011

It's friday...

...and the beginning of another 4 days off work...good times!!  Although it didn't start so well yesterday!  As soon as I finished work, I had to go to the dentist for 2 fillings and a clean; I say 2 fillings and a clean, more like 20 minutes of sadistic tools, heat torches, mouth vacuums sucking the very life out of me and a very sore jaw afterwards.  Yep, that's right, I absolutely despise the dentist...always have, always will!  I then had to cancel my debit card for fear of its information being compromised...yes, Sony strike again!  Due to the Playstation Network being hacked and hackers obtained a possible 77 million people's card details, I wasn't taking the risk!

But, that was yesterday, and today will involve a trip to the cinema to see Thor, a trip to Chiquitas for some yummy food, a trip to Wickes for some DIY stuff and hopefully a good couple of hours writing!  I entered another competition yesterday and am getting into the swing on my fairy short story as well.  Anyways, I think its time to wander the wasteland and get some quests done on Fallout: New Vegas for a few hours.

So, to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment