About Me

My photo
Self-published author with 3 books out there dealing with the darker side of life through poetry, short stories, observations and sketches. 'Love or Suicide and the Life In-between', 'this heat, it's hell closing in on me' and 'Words to be performed from under a table by the last of us'. Can't live without music (heavy metal and soundtrack's especially), film buff (sci-fi floats my boat), anime watcher (old school mainly), book reader (anything that captures my interest), gamer (PS4/Xbox-One), gym pumper and all round geek.

Sunday 22 May 2011

So, as promised...

...here are some photos from Roger Waters performing The Wall last night at the Manchester Evening News Arena!!  It was the greatest concert I have had the privilege of seeing.  Not just the music, which was absolutely faultless, but also the spectacle!  Witnessing an actual wall being built during the first half across the stage followed by a second half with the most amazing visuals projected onto said wall before it came crashing down at the end was an experience!!  Will I ever see anything as mind blowing at a live concert again?!?!?!?  I really honestly doubt it!!  Anyways, enjoy...here's to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment